"What they don’t understand about birthdays and what they never tell you is that when you’re eleven, you’re also ten, and nine, and eight and seven, and six, and five, and four, and three, and two, and one." -Sandra Cisneros, "Eleven"
Oh no this is super adorable
I finally stopped to take a closer look at this and oh my GOD this is amazing.
This wins the internet
People who bemoan the downward spiral of The Simpsons need to tune in to Fox an hour earlier, because Bob’s Burgers has gleefully grabbed the baton and sprinted to the front of the TV pack. The show can be silly and surreal, like when it dedicated an episode to Gene’s (Eugene Mirman) relationship with a talking toilet. But its vision of family life is more tethered to reality than most flesh-and-blood sitcoms’. (Sundays at 7 p.m., Fox)
This, all of it.
high functioning otter, with your number.
Oscar the Grouch is a Dalek.
Reblogging because I feel like my Oscar the Grouch Dalek needs to come out again.
We were watching sesamestreet's Share It Maybe video tonight (a side trip after falling down the fallontonight / late-night-jimmy-fallon kids’ instrument video rabbit hole) when my 8 year old daughter spotted the TARDIS in this shot. OMG, like I didn’t love Sesame Street enough already.
Watch it again. It’s just the right thing to do:
Aww…I love that face.
Episode 20: The Elephant in the Room
In this episode, we start to tackle some of the big issues that series 3 left us with. Show notes and direct download information are available here at three-patch.com. Or subscribe via RSS or via iTunes (search for threepatch).
- shefasays, penns-woods, drinkingcocoa-tpp, and methleigh tackle the big issues fans disagree on in the Elephant(s) in the Room roundtable
- penns-woods, drinkingcocoa-tpp, foxestacado, and emmagrant01 sort Mary Morstan into a house at Hogwarts in Sorting Sherlock.
- emmagrant01 interviews Kristen Murphy of the OTW (transformativeworks) about their history and work in fandom.
- emmagrant01, roane72, avawatson, and loudest-subtext-in-television discuss the State of the Johnlock Ship post-series 3.
- decadentwallpaper and notverygoodatflyingaeroplanes rec fix-it fics.
- dixiebell and bored-qui are your Consulting Travelers!
Things I have right now:
Some free time
A nice hot cup of coffee
This episode ready to play
Cat Catter Cattest